Things to do in llfracombe and Devon
Little Meadow boasts a beautiful coastal location
There is a huge choice of things to do while camping in Devon and Little Meadow is ideally located for exploring the beautiful land- and seascapes of north Devon and the surrounding area.
From the campsite itself, there is a private footpath that takes you down to Watermouth Castle, with its gardens and children’s attractions. From there, by crossing over the road, you arrive in Watermouth Harbour where you can pick up the South West Coast Path.
Here are a few more ideas of things to do in the area, all within easy reach of Little Meadow:
- Take a trip to Lundy Island
- Play a round at Ilfracombe Golf Club
- Enjoy a boat or fishing trip from llfracombe
- Relax in one of the good selection of local pubs
- Take a dip in one of the numerous sand and pebble beaches
- Visit Ilfracombe’s Landmark Theatre and Information Centre
- Shop in the market town of Barnstaple and its well established Pannier Market
- Or, just sit and watch the changing moods of the sea - seals, porpoises and basking sharks can frequently be seen out to sea